Interactive Online Map of Ho Chi Minh City by District
Below is Map of the 24 districts of Ho Chi Minh City province. This map includes 19 centre districts and 5 suburban districts. You can identify each district with a different color cover.
Click the button on map to switch to view map in “full screen”. This function may not work in some browsers and mobile devices.
See more: TP.HCM | District 1 | District 2 | District 3 | District 4 | District 5 | District 6 | District 7 | District 8 | District 9 | District 10 | District 11 | District 12 | Binh Tan | Binh Thanh | Go Vap | Phu Nhuan | Tan Binh | Tan Phu | Thu Duc | Binh Chanh | Can Gio | Cu Chi | Hoc Mon | Nha Be
Map created by Thong Thai Real is interactive online map. So you can zoom, search, sweet between many base layers such as: OpenStreetMaps, Satellite, Black and White… This map also includes color layer for each district that you don’t have if you use Google Map. With this layer you can easily identify position and shape of each district.
See more: Provincial Map of Vietnam: An Giang | Ba Ria – Vung Tau | Bac Lieu | Bac Kan | Bac Giang | Bac Ninh | Ben Tre | Binh Duong | Binh Dinh | Binh Phuoc | Binh Thuan | Ca Mau | Cao Bang | Can Tho city | Da Nang city | Dak Lak | Dak Nong | Dien Bien | Dong Nai | Dong Thap | Gia Lai | Ha Giang | Ha Nam | Ha Noi city | Ha Tinh | Hai Duong | Hai Phong city | Ho Chi Minh city | Hoa Binh | Hau Giang | Hung Yen | Khanh Hoa | Kien Giang | Kon Tum | Lai Chau | Lao Cai | Lang Son | Lam Dong | Long An | Nam Dinh | Nghe An | Ninh Binh | Ninh Thuan | Phu Tho | Phu Yen | Quang Binh | Quang Nam | Quang Ngai | Quang Ninh | Quang Tri | Soc Trang | Son La | Tay Ninh | Thai Binh | Thai Nguyen | Thanh Hoa | Thua Thien – Hue | Tien Giang | Tra Vinh | Tuyen Quang | Vinh Long | Vinh Phuc | Yen Bai.
High Resolution of Ho Chi Minh City for Download or Print
Ho Chi Minh District Overview
- Resolution: 1349 x 1920 px
- Scale: 1 : 400 000 (1 cm on map equal 4 km on the ground)
- Update time: 2004
- This map show all 24 districts, not only centre district but also suburban districts
- Each district is cover in a different color that you can easily identify.
- Nguồn: tracdiaviet.com
HCMC Statistics in 2017
This is the latest statistic data public by Ho Chi Minh city government and collected by Thong Thai Real. This table demonstrates number of adminítrative unit, area and population by district. Data for 2018 and 2019 is not available at this time
Source: The Statistical Office of Ho Chi Minh City:
|District||Wards, communes||Area (km2)||Population (person)||Populaiton density (Person/km2)|
Fun Facts about districts in HCMC
- District with smallest area: District 4 – 4.18 km2, then District 5 – 4.27 km2 and Phú Nhuận – 4.86 km2.
- Largest urban district: District 9 – 114 km2 then district 12 – 52.74 km2 and District 2 – 49.79 km2.
- Largest one in 24 districts: Cần Giờ rural district – 704.45 km2. Area of Cần Giờ is about double total area of 19 centre districts in Sài Gòn (494.01 km2).
- District with highest population: Bình Tân – 729,366 person, then Gò Vấp – 663,313 person and District 12 – 549,064 person.
- Lowest population in 19 urban districts: District 2 – 161,957 person, then Phú Nhuận – 183,288 person and District 5 – 183,544 person.
- Lowest population in all 24 districts: Cần Giờ – 75,759 person.
- Highest populstion density: District 11 – 46,130 person/km2 then District 4 – 43,994 person/km2 and District 5 – 42,985 person/km2.
- Lowest population density in 19 centre district: District 9 – 2,726 person/km2, then District 2 – 3,256 person/km2 and District 7 – 9,168 person/km2. These are 3 districts with population density under 10,000 person/km2.
- The lowest population density in all districts is Cần Giờ – only 108 person/km2.